D H Heritage are experts in many forms of retoration to many periods of property, from old Tudor oak beams to Regency and Victorian, to newer projects like barn conversions.
Our services include but are not limited to:-
- All hydraulic lime, lime putty brickwork
- Plastering – chalk and lime plaster for timber framed buildings mixed on site
- Roof work including traditional slate, pantile and peg tiles
- Traditional oak craftsman and oak joinery workshop
- Underpinning, groundworks and drainage
- All aspects of damp proofing
- Traditional brick and screed floors
- All lead work
- Wood stoves supplied and fitted
- All aspects of plumbing and heating (corgi registered)
- All aspects of electrical work (part P registered)
If you are interested in any of these services, please do get in touch.